First commitment: natural authenticity and organic approach
- A maximum of certified organic products,
- Respect for the highest possible level of natural authenticity for our cosmetics and dietary supplements,
- Choice and use of a maximum of certified organic plant ingredients in our formulations,
- Commitment to developing organic farming free from pesticides and chemical synthesis ingredients.
Second commitment: community responsibility
- All our products are designed and made in France,
- Commitment to local employment, to the protection of quality of life, and to maintaining farming activity focused on the organic,
- A maximum of fair-trade plant raw materials: Shea butter from Burkina Faso.
Third commitment: environmental responsibility
- Natural, PEG-free, silicone-free and bisphenol A-free cosmetics, generally free of colorants and preservatives,
- Environmental protection: no use of chlorine in the cleaning of the machines, no uncontrolled waste, waste management and selective sorting,
- Recyclable or biodegradable containers,
- Protection of the natural world: printing materials sourced from sustainably-managed forests (PEFC certification), development in organic agroforestry and involvement in the protection of the environment,
- Maintaining biodiversity: refusal to use any plant matter where sustainability is not guaranteed, activities targeting the development of honey bees.
Fourth commitment: social responsibility
- Putting the people at the heart of our concerns: personalizing treatments and products, advice and training,
- Commitment to encouraging diversity, integration and equal opportunities: partnership with establishments for disabled workers,
- A dynamic attitude of awareness, seeking values and meaning: the natural authenticity, safety and effectiveness of our products take priority over any other concerns.