A real treat! A few drops of this Organic Certified Moisterizer will quench your skin’s thirst. You’ll enjoy the almond and fruit fragrances of this care. The hands and fingers of your Naturo-Beautician gently brush and press in fluid movements. Time stands still. Your skin is replenished. Your senses are re-awakened by a refreshing cleansing / exfoliating care with a bouquet of organic active ingredients, 100% of natural origin (such as lemon, verbena, rosemary, lavender). Then, a delightful modelage, with tonic Peppermint, Palmarosa for good regeneration, Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic Acid (real water trap) which are the two pillars of the treatment. The session continues with the application of a mask. Have complete relaxation while the skin benefits the most of the active ingredients. Finally your skin is protected and balanced thanks to the Fluid or Moisturizer, depending on your skin type.
MAIN NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Hyaluronic Acid of natural originType Of Skin : Dehydrated skin
Efficacité hydratante prouvée :
• Crème Hydratante Aqua Phyt’s :
Hydration increased by 68% 6h after application(1)
Hydration increased by 60% 8h after application(1)
Hydration increased by 22% 24h after application(1)
• Fluide Hydratant Aqua Phyt’s :
Hydration increased by 70% 6h after application(1)
Hydration increased by 69% 8h after application(1)
Hydration increased by 28% 24h after application(1)
(1)Instrumental test on10 adult volunteers on the forearms.
Phyt's pioneers the use of Hyaluronic Acid of natural origin that was obtained through bio-fermentation of maize and wheat.
Hyaluronic Acid is a substance, naturally present in the tissues, that contributes to dermis hydration. It keeps the moisture in by absorbing and retaining water.
Thanks to its structure, it can retain up to 20 times its own weight having thus the function of an "organic sponge."
Eye Contour Treatment
Skin Renovation Treatment
Phyt's Men Treatment
Sensitive skin Sensi Phyt's
A dehydrated skin lacks moisture. Not really considered as a skin type. Such imbalance can be temporary and therefore easily solved. Actually, all skin types can suffer from dehydration even the oily ones.
Causes and consequences
The hydrating function is a delicate balance that can be altered by various factors:
- An insufficient intake of water : the person doesn’t drink enough water which can slow down the moisterizing process.
- Some weather conditions : cold, wind, sun, pollution, air-conditioning... can weaken skin protection.
- Hormonal change : hormones have a direct influence on the constitution of the hydrolipidic film and can cause dysfunctions and/or deficiency.
- The natural process of skin ageing : over the years, the skin barrier is affected and gets dehydrated.
- The use of strong acidic pH cleansing products : they reduce the hydrolipidic film.
Consequences of dehydration:
- Rough skin.
- Appearance of dehydration creases.
- Sensations of discomfort and tightness.