The story begins in 1972. Biologist and naturopath Jean Paul Llopart joined forces with beautician Rosanne Verlé to create Phytal, a natural cosmetics brand designed for beauticians.
They laid the foundations for Naturo-Esthétique®, inspired by their revolutionary approach in which beauty is inseparable from overall health, linking ecology and a natural philosophy and thus becoming pioneers in the cosmetic industry. Over the years, they developed innovative and effective products and methods (professional treatments packaged in ampoule form, the Gommage Contact +, the anti-ageing Prelude 108, etc.) with no synthetic preservatives. Integrated into Laboratoires Jérodia in 2004, a group specialising in ‘natural beauty and health’, the brand took on a new lease of life and became Phyt’s.
Phyt’s aims to stay true to its origins and values:
Today, Phyt’s’ priority remains to offer certified organic cosmetics and products based on ingredients of natural origin as well as targeted procedures based on technical know-how and effectiveness that meet the needs of beauticians.
Because Phyt’s beauty is unique, the training of their Naturo-Beauticians is of absolute importance to the Laboratories, ensuring they extract the very best from nature in total harmony with clients’ needs and skin.
From general hygiene and specific treatments for the face, body, and hair to makeup, dietary supplements and baby products, Phyt’s cares for the whole family.
To choose Phyt’s is to choose a unique brand that aims to :
To date, thousands of beauticians in France and around the world trust Phyt’s.
The Laboratoires Jérodia are a 100% French group based in Lot, in south-western France. Founded in 1993, the group became a key contributor to organic cosmetics and beauty in France and abroad thanks to its 3 main areas of business :
- Formulating and producing certified organic cosmetics based on ingredients of natural origin, for own brands and on order, as well as dietary supplements.
- Providing advice on cosmetic brands in specialised networks in the health and beauty sectors as well as in organic shops.
- Training beauty professionals in its own schools.
- Phyt’s and Bionatural: partners of the beauty salon and spa : Phyt's and Bionatural have worked together for many years alongside beauticians to offer the most targeted cosmetics and treatments. The Bionatural Provence brand offers relaxing and unique body treatments, comprising of a sales line of cosmetics and booths that are organic and provide a sensory experience. A unique way to unwind and relax during a spa treatment.
- Gamarde: designed for pharmacies and organic shops : Gamarde’s dermo-cosmetic products are developed by the group and allow the above networks to offer an effective solution to skin problems. All of the formulations target sensitive and delicate skin types. Gamarde also offers regular training sessions and striking communication tools in order to provide the very best advice.
- Institut Jérodia: a safe bet for natural health practitioners : With its lengthy experience in dietary supplements, Jérodia is entirely devoted to advising natural health practitioners and the general public. All the dietary supplements the institute develops allow natural health professionals to provide tailored solutions to each specific issue. www.jérodia.fr