Phyt’s seeks to develop cosmetics while safeguarding mankind and the environment :
Formulation and procurement
- Idex of 100% pure and natural essential oils sourced from organic farming,
- Establishing of commercial relationships that are respectful of producers
- Management of effluent waste, with waste water being directed to a pre-treatment plant.
- Machines cleaned with neutral detergents referenced by organic cosmetics labels.
- Energy saving: a heat exchanger to be built to naturally retain ground heat in the winter and coolness in the summer.
- Use of biodegradable and recyclable packaging and POS advertising to be sourced from managed forests.
Personalisation At Phyt’s, the verb ‘to treat’ carries all of its meanings
- Because you are unique, Phyt’s aims to bring you tailored, completely safe treatments.
- Phyt’s salon treatments are prepared in uni-dose glass ampoules that come in a blister pack. A single kit is equivalent to a full treatment, including a cleanser, lotion, exfoliator, serum and cream.
- The procedure guarantees excellent product preservation, total hygiene and personalized selection, whilst facilitating treatment preparation. The Naturo-Beautician selects the relevant blister pack containing the targeted treatment, and whisks you off for a one to one and a half hour session of pure bliss…
- Whether for the face or the body using our Minceur Bio Active programme, your treatment is utterly unique and tailored to meet your needs.